© 2019 All rights Reserved. Powered by Manchester Entrepreneurs.
Deadline: Rolling Basis Location: London/Remote Type: Full-Time, Placement Salary: £30,000
You will be working as a Junior iOS Developer on our portfolio of apps, both in-house and client side. You will be collaborating with Product Managers and designers to deliver high quality apps that will be used by thousands of end users. You will be working with a young team with fresh ideas, that will provide guidance to push you to your limits.
Great opportunity for someone to work with a small, but growing team. Be part of the transition into becoming a larger entity executing on exciting startups and transformations in many fields ands concentrations. High potential candidates could be responsible for leading large teams and heading projects with office expansion in the future. We’re looking for self starters that are excellent communicators, that enjoy collaborating with other team members to solve complex problems. The candidate should be self sufficient to find answers, but self aware enough to ask for help when needed.
Qualifications & characteristics
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience of full development lifecycle
- Portfolio of apps/projects
- Some iOS Development experience
- Experience interacting with REST APIs Desired Skills/Experience
- Experience in Swift
- Experience working with applications which connect to bluetooth / IoT devices
- Experience developing applications which involve media streaming
- Data binding in a reactive manner with RxSwift
- Experience in app adaptivity, including multitasking Soft skills
- Self-starter and independent
- Great English communication and presentation skills
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- CV + Cover Letter
- Coding test
- Competency phone interview
- Final face to face interview