© 2019 All rights reserved. Powered by Manchester Entrepreneurs.
Deadline: Rolling Basis Location: Remote Type: Part-Time Salary: Commissions & £8p/h
We’re looking for Campus Ambassadors to be our eyes and ears at UK and Ireland universities. You’ll help us sign up new members to Lydia, identify new opportunities and be the point of contact for students.
– Promote the Lydia app: it’s instant, secure, and more practical than cash, bank transfer, or cheques sent by courier pigeon. That’s a pretty easy sell, but it sounds better coming from you. So, we want you to tell everyone. Everyone.
– Identify partnerships: you’ll introduce us to opportunities on campus and beyond (bars, restaurants, you name it).
– Organise events: we like parties, you like parties, everyone likes parties. Manage your own Lydia events, and let the good times roll.
– Create online content: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, blog articles.
– Be our eyes and ears on the ground: you’ll be responsible for providing us with important feedback, which will lead to key product evolutions.
There are some great benefits up for grabs:
– Earn some extra cash by promoting an app that is free, easy-to-use, and helpful. Piece of cake.
– Get hands-on startup experience. You’ll get inside access to one of Europe’s fastest growing fintechs, and will be the first to try out new products.
– Play a key role within the company. You’ll work closely with Lydia HQ to develop and own your campus brand marketing strategy, will represent Lydia at events, and will be invited to special Ambassador team
– The opportunity to manage your university’s activities, hosting fun events and parties.
– Your CV will be even shinier.
– Fast-track process for an internship with Lydia.
– A referral for your next internship or job.
– Merch perks.
Qualifications & characteristics
We want to hear from you if…
– You like a challenge.
– You’re hardworking, trustworthy, entrepreneurial, and can take responsibility.
– You’re passionate about Lydia, and are generally interested in startups.
– You’re well-connected across campus.
– You’re a people’s person and have strong communications skills.
– You can hustle with the best of them.
– You’re a student and are available for at least the next six months of the academic year.